DISCLAIMER: This blog may contain limited sense

Saturday, 26 November 2011

Was ready to nod off..

Next thing ya know I'm up playing the guitar putting together a backing track. 

I really do get inspired at the most awkward times.

Thanks for the chat Kerry!

2 comments:

matthew said...

great good job you have your own place dont have to keep everyone awake! let me know if you need some strings would like a jam!

Ger said...

Welllll gone are the days when my mother would shout at me (about making noise anyway!)

I got asked last week to put some more stuff together for that group of boys, really couldn't be arsed/come up with anything, but hopefully will get something rough together tonight.

Come over tomorrow if you want, if I'm feeling up to it I'm going to meet Oli in town for Nandos but should be back around 4! Txt it up!